A Quad copter , also called a quad rotor helicopter or quad rotor is a multi-rotor helicopter that is lifted and propelled by four rotors .Quad copter are classified as rotorcraft, as opposed to fixed-wing aircraft, because their lift is generated by set of rotors(vertically oriented propellers).Quad copter generally use two pairs of identical fixed pitched propellers; two clockwise (CW) and two counter clockwise (CCW).These use independent variation of speed of Each rotor to achieve control.
By changing the speed of each rotor it is possible to specifically generate a desired total thrust; to locate for the center of thrust both laterally and longitudinally;
and to create a desired total torque, or turning force.
1. Introduction of Drones
2. Building the frame
3. Mounting Motors and Speed Controllers
4. Propeller Configuration
5. Introduction of Remote Control
6. Introduction of Control Board
7. Introduction of Mission Planner
8. Programming of the control board
9. Flight Testing
10. Upload the video of the project